720P IP CAMERA, PAN + TILT, PIR SENSOR, DOOR SENSOR, ANDROID + IOS SUPPORT - I506
At a Glance...
- 3 lines of defense including IP camera, PIR motion detection sensor and door sensor
- Wi-Fi Security System makes for easy installation and setup
- Remote notifications and snapshots direct to you iOS or Android Smartphone
- Pan and tilt night vision IP camera for great area coverage night and day
Take your home security to the next level with this Wireless home security system coming with IP camera, PIR motion detection, door / window alarm with Mobile phone support
HOME SECURITY SYSTEM
This wireless home security system has 3 levels of protection for your home or workplace. With a quick and simple setup you just downloads the associates Android or iOS app by scanning the QR code and follow the simple screen prompts to activate the system. The jewel in this security system is the 720P IP camera, not only does it work as a controller relating messages for the PIR and door sensor but it provides state of the art surveillance in your home of office.
With pan and tilt functions the IP camera can cover a large area performing the same job as several static cameras. Its 1/3 inch CMOS sensor brings pin sharp images at HD resolutions and with 4 motion detection zones it will notify you of any intruders detected.
WI-FI SECURITY SYSTEM
Wi-Fi technology means its easy to connect to your network from anywhere in the home freeing up placement restrictions. Support for both Android and iOS devices let you receive alarm notifications in the form of snapshots directly on your smart phone no matter what OS preference you have.
Your first line of defense are entry points and that's why this modern home security system comes with a wireless door sensor. This will monitor any entry points and trigger an alert if they are disturbed by sending a wireless message to the IP camera that in turn can notify your phone via over your home network.
A PIR sensor is also present in this home security setup. This is great for covering hallways or entrances and when activate you will be notified via the systems Smartphone app.
With 3 lines of defense you can keep your home or office secure night and day bring you peace of mind that your loved ones and valuables are being watched over, even if you're not onsite yourself.
- CPU: Industrial-grade embedded micro controller Hi3518E
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX operating system
- Onvif 2.0
- Support Mobile Phone Access: Android, iPhone, Windows mobile
- IP mode: Dynamic IP address, static IP address, Supporting WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Client do not need to know the SSID and security keys or pass phrases when connecting WPS-enabled devices
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video Resolution: VGA 640x480 (25 fps), 720p 1280x720(15pfs)
- Resolution: 720P (1280x720)
- Image Adjustment: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Sharpness, Exposure
- Image sensor: 1/3 Color 1MP CMOS
- Frame Rate: 1 to 25 fps
- Video Standard: PAL, NTSC
- Dual way Audio: Two way audio
- Memory: Up to 128 GB
- Lens: F1.2
- LUX: 0.1LUX
- SNR: 48dB
- Compression Format: G.711
- Input: Built-in Microphone, 38dB
- Output: Build-in Speaker, 8 Ohm, 2x 1W Speaker
- Motor: Built-in motor
- Rotation Angle: Horizontal: 360 Degrees, Vertical: 85 Degrees
- Filter switch: IR cut filter auto-switch automatically
- Night Vision: 11 PCS IR LED lights
- IR Distance: Up to 10 Meters
- Alarm: Motion Detection
- Detection Area: Support 4 Detection Areas
- Alarm Notification: Email Snapshot Notification, FTP Snapshot Upload, Event record to Micro SD Card
Door / Window Sensor
- Distance: From main unit, Up to 200 FT
- Only the main unit (HSA100) will sound, when the alarm is triggered 433 MHz
- Transmission Distance with the IP camera: Up to 20 meters (No obstacle)
- Battery Life: Up to 1 year
- Battery Power: 23A 12V Alkaine Battery
PIR Detection Alarm
- Transmission distance with the IP camera:20 meters (No obstacle)
- Battery Power: 6F22 9V Battery
- 3x 1.5V AM4
- Battery Life: About 2 year
- Detecting Distance: 12 meters
- Detecting Angle: 110 degrees
- Network interface: RJ45, 10/100MB self-adaptable Ethernet slot
- Protocol: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, ARP, ICMP, BOOTP, RARP, DHCP, PPPoE, DDNS, UPnP
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Online Visitor: Support 4 Visitors at the same time
- IP mode: Dynamic IP address, static IP address, Supporting WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)Client do not need to know the SSID and security keys or pass phrases when connecting WPS-enabled devices
- System Requirement: Microsoft Win XP, Vista, Win 7
- Power Supply: 100 to 230V 50Hz/60Hz
- Working Voltage: DC5V 2A
- Consumption: Up to 6W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 Degree Celsius
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Note: All sensor only work with the our smart camera alarm system, cannot function by itself
- DC in
- Micro SD Card
- Main Product Dimensions: 139 x 100 x 136 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight: 362g
- IP Camera
- Power Adapter
- PIR Sensor
- Wireless Door Sensor with Battery
- Adhesive Pad
- User Manual
Goods may be returned only when defective, damaged or if the product supplied is not the same product as what was ordered. If the Goods are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as reasonably possible after the product having been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 180 days after delivery. If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 hours of delivery.
Unwanted Goods: To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. Special order item* with future shipping days (*SHIPS IN OVER 7 DAYS) of over 7 working days; normal cancellations are not accepted; forced cancellations will incur a 15% restocking charge...