What are products shipped from overseas and how do I identify them on the website?
Overseas products are sold by sellers from outside South Africa. You can identify an Overseas product by looking for "International Seller" or "Ships from Overseas" stated on the respective product page.
In case of any doubt, feel free to reach out to our Customer Service at www.zasttra.com/pages/contact-us.
What should I be aware of when buying Overseas Products?
For overseas product, kindly note the following:
- Warranty conditions vary by product, please check the individual product pages for details.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements.
- The products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring the use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- As your order is sourced and shipped from our overseas sellers, the delivery time will be longer compared to an order from a local seller.
What if I want to cancel my Overseas Product?
Overseas products fall under the following cancellation policy:
- If your order has not yet been dispatched from the Seller: Cancellation is allowed.
- If your order has already been shipped by the Seller: Cancellation is not allowed. Exceptions might occur only if an agreement is reached with the Seller.
To request a cancellation, please contact our Customer Service www.zasttra.com/pages/contact-us who will assist you with your request.
Can I make changes to my Overseas Order after I have placed it?
- Changes to Address/ HP/ Name: Only allowed before the seller has dispatched the order so that the new address can be taken into account before shipping. Note that sellers ship as fast as 24 hours from order placement so do ensure you communicate your revised address to us as fast as possible!
- Changes to Items in your Order: Unfortunately we cannot make this change! You may place a new order for your preferred items, then cancel your existing order, noting the Overseas Product Cancellation Policy.
- Changes to the number of Items in your Order:
- Decrease the number of items in your order: you may cancel any item in your order, noting the Overseas Product Cancellation Policy.
- Increase the number of items in your order: unfortunately, we cannot make this change! You may place a new order for your additional items
- Changes to Payment Method: Unfortunately we cannot make this change! You may place a new order with your preferred payment method, then cancel your existing order, note the Overseas Product Cancellation Policy.
To request a change of your Overseas Order, please contact our Customer Service www.zasttra.com/pages/contact-us who will assist you with your request.
What is the expected delivery time for Overseas Products?
The delivery time will vary depending on shipment method:
Express solution: 15 to 21 calendar days
Postal solution: 15 to 60 calendar days
Note: If special customs clearance procedures are required, there might be delays beyond our original delivery estimates - kindly liaise with our Customer Service to get new estimated delivery times.
What happens within the promised delivery lead time?
Within the delivery time, Zasttra will provide to the customer all available information on the status of the order
What happens after the delivery time has elapsed?
Zasttra will contact the customer with the option to raise a claim in case the order was not received within the promised delivery time.
Customers will have 7 calendar days to raise a claim in order to be refunded for their order. If no claim is raised within 7 calendar days then the order will be deemed received by the customer.
The claim for refund can be negated by the seller if a valid proof of delivery is provided within a reasonable timeframe, and such proof shall be considered final.
Do I have to pay shipping, taxes for Overseas Product?
You do not have to pay additional shipping or taxes. In the event that you are charged VAT or additional taxes when your order is delivered, we will reimburse for your expense. We do this on a pure goodwill basis as we are not obligated to cover VAT costs.
To be reimbursed for your expense, please collect your package and pay any taxes and keep the receipt. You can then submit a VAT claim through our website and we will refund the amount of the charge. All refund claims must be made within 6 months from your order date.
What is the Returns & Refunds Policy for Overseas Products?
Returns due to customers’ change of mind are not allowed for these products.
“Change of mind” returns are defined as returns due to convenience only.
[For more about Zasttra.com's overall Returns & Refunds Policy, click here]
Are Overseas Products sold by Zasttra covered by manufacturer warranties?
Manufacturer warranty may not be valid on Overseas products. We strongly recommend you to find out more about the claim process with the manufacturer/service center before making the purchase.
Please check the product’s page for details.