Did you buy the USB 2.0 Easycap TV DVD VHS Audio Video Capture Adapter Converter and cannot get the audio to work? Then you need to read the stepd below and watch the video.
The main points are:
- Open Ulead VideoStudio SE DVD program properties
- Go to Compatibility tab and click the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"
- Select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)
- Under the Settings section, select "Disable visual themes" and "Disable desktop composition"
- Also select the "Run this program as an administrator" box.
- Open Ulead VideoStudio SE DVD and go to the "Capture Video" section. Under Options > Input Source, select the "Use PCI Audio" box in the Audio section.
Now audio can be recorder from the EasyCap audio input lines.
Hope This Helps (HTH)
Acknowledgements to JC for this information.